Kenner, Louisiana

You will definitely be in disbelief if you make the mistake of purchasing furniture from this store.Incompetant from owner all the way down to warehouse.

Its broken and cant be fixed. they should put the building with all the furniture up for sale. the highest bidder couldnt do worse.the way they do business is unproffesional to say the least. its about making a quick buck off of a sucker[or drug dealer] with them.

they cater to trailer trash and ghetto queens.furniture mart should have made them close a long time ago.you have to see this garage sale to belief it.

Had an Experience with St Germains Furniture?

Comments

Sam

If the old man took control again, the place might be run like it was in the old days. otherwise they need to sell to Oschner and apply for jobs at furniture mart.

furniture mart shopper.

ah St.Germains!

The last of the snake oil sales furniture stores.

going to treat you right-to the poor house.:cry

Trent K.

:cry they dont tie the furniture down when delivering it as well as its shown in the pic.lol! :grin

Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Instant Checkmate - Instantcheckmate is malware Instant Checkmate "I looked up a person whose ph# was (probably spoofed) trying to phish scam me, but out of curiosity I also looked for my name. I made the mistake of..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more